Program Manager - healthcare Reimbursement - #1881382
Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
- Only applicants with the required experience indicated in this job description will be considered
- All applicants must attach a resume to be considered. If you apply via the Indeed job board, please ensure your resume is attached.
- All applicants must complete the application-questionnaire
- All applicants must be currently eligible to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- This position is NOT eligible for relocation expense reimbursement
- Must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment
The Program Manager is responsible for the design, implementation and management of client contact center pharmaceutical programs per client specifications and requirements to ensure client goals are met. Manages and coordinate all activities and communication internally and externally. Responsible for managing assigned support staff. Highly organized, good project management skills with excellent follow through and communication.
This position is in Chesapeake, VA and cannot be remote/virtual, and reports directly to Senior Manager of Service Delivery, Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences.
NOTE: This a permanent, full-time position, which is eligible for benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, etc.) as of the first day of employment.
Job responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Adapts and executes functional or departmental business plans and contributes to the development of strategy
- Requires comprehensive understanding of the reimbursement/payer business
- Deep understanding around co-pay services, prior authorization, pharmacy & insurance verification benefit protocols
- Identifies and resolves complex technical, operational and organizational problems
- Drives the overall unit performance to meet SLAs, adhere to business unit metrics and accomplish account performance
- Manages the client relationship ensuring customer satisfaction
- Generates reports on performance measurement and KPIs
- Oversees and manages client projects
- Enhance the content and quality of client reports
- Lead and participate in business development initiatives
- Prepares and presents results to internal and external sponsors in a formal setting
- Bachelor's degree in a Business or Scientific/Healthcare major is desired
- Healthcare, pharmaceutical or contact center management experience preferred
- A minimum of three (3) + years of healthcare contact center management (inbound/outbound), reimbursement processes and reimbursement HUB, co-pay experience required
- Technically savvy and familiar with client CRM platforms
- Project management experience highly desired.
- Sound judgment with ability to manage risk effectively
- Superior communication skills (interpersonal, written and verbal)
- Must be client-satisfaction oriented
- Must be patient centric oriented
- Ability to effectively lead and motivate a large team
- Creative problem solver
- Must consent to, and successfully clear all required pre-employment screenings
- Must be currently eligible to work for any employer in the United States
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent's ADAAA Accommodation Policy.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.