Sr Electrical Engineer - #1841716
Elbit Systems of America
Elbit Systems of America – Night Vision is a world leader in night vision technology, with more than two million Generation 3 image intensifier tubes produced and providing integrated solutions that meet customers' evolving challenges. During its 60-year production legacy, the company has secured more than 90-night vision related patents and supplies nearly 100 allied countries with their products. The company has more than 500 talented employees and operates in Roanoke, Virginia.
Elbit Systems of America - Night Vision is seeking a talented scientist with a semiconductor/solid state physics background to lead in the development of new sensor technology. Self-motivation and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team are required.
- Ability to obtain Security Clearance
- PhD in Electrical Engineering, Semiconductor Physics or Equivalent
- MS in Electrical Engineering, Semiconductor Physics or Equivalent with 3+ year’ s experience
- Practical laboratory skills
- Proven leadership skills
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- MS Office skills
- Experience in semiconductor wafer processing
- Experience in meta materials, meta surface lenses, optical antennas, plasmonic enhanced quantum well IR detectors, nanophotonic, quantum dot detectors
- Experience in photolithography and thin film deposition
- Experience in modeling and simulation skills
- Experience in Agile working environment
As a contractor to the U.S. federal government, all Elbit Systems of America employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. As a result, full vaccination is required for this position unless you are legally entitled to an accommodation.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.